Welcome to my Blogsite!

 Welcome to my BlogSite! 

Thanks for visiting my BlogSite. When time permits, I try to 'share' a little of my photography and family life with a touch of commentary.

If you want to reach me, please visit my main site - www.wbfoto.com/contact.aspx - or email us directly at williamboydlee@gmail.com.

Busy is something that describes me best - wife, two + 1 kids, full-time job, semi-fulltime photographer, ton of hobbies, and plenty of travel. If I don't respond to your email right away, it's because I am clearing out my schedule to make room for you!

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Little Mermaid

Each and every year, my wife asks my daughter what type of birthday party does she want. This year's theme is The Little Mermaid. Of course that means a custom invitation - so off to the studio we go:


Believe me, we took a million pictures that evening because as you will see, my daughter is a character ...



We had a lot of fun although the lighting was sloppy, I was using the wrong lens, bad white balance--but the images were perfect!