Welcome to my Blogsite!

 Welcome to my BlogSite! 

Thanks for visiting my BlogSite. When time permits, I try to 'share' a little of my photography and family life with a touch of commentary.

If you want to reach me, please visit my main site - www.wbfoto.com/contact.aspx - or email us directly at williamboydlee@gmail.com.

Busy is something that describes me best - wife, two + 1 kids, full-time job, semi-fulltime photographer, ton of hobbies, and plenty of travel. If I don't respond to your email right away, it's because I am clearing out my schedule to make room for you!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crystal and Sean

I keep running into these wonderful couples - they make my job so easy. Sean and Crystal's engagement session was perfection and their wedding day was full of highlights!

Engagement:


Wedding: